Sunday, October 18, 2009

Saturday Run (10mi)

Ditched the dog again and extended my trail run by a couple of miles.

Time: 85 min

Stomach felt better most of Friday, only acted up a bit before bedtime.  I took an anti-gas pill and slept fine the whole night.  Slept in a little bit since I was up late reading and the sun rises so much later now.  Got warmed up and out before 7:30 am.

Did the out and back version of my "mini XTerra" so my time was slower.  I could have used something to drink on the run since it turned out to be pretty warm out.  Also, even though the trails had mostly dried out from the rains, they were very torn up by cyclists and runners who had been out the previous day.

Sunday Update: Was fine almost all day, but got pain again after dinner, so I took another pill before going to bed.  I also started eating pro-biotic yogurt in the morning, which I hope will help.