Monday, October 12, 2009

Tempo Run (8.1mi)

Did my usual exercises and then took the dog for a short warm up run, then did a 3 mile tempo run.
Weight: 135 lbs
Time: 62 min

Got woken up by cramps again last night, but I'm getting better at managing them so that I was able to get back to sleep quickly.  Wasn't too tired in the morning, so everything went smoothly.   Got through my warm up and stretches early enough to also do my push ups, pull ups, and upper body cross training routine.

Took the dog for the 2 mile warm up, keeping it mellow.  Dropped off the dog and did 3 miles at a 6:03/mi pace, which is within my goal range.  Slowed to a walk for a minute, then sped back up to a recovery pace for a 3 mile cool down.

Going to call the doctor's office today to figure out what the next step is for my thyroid medication.